Exit Sign - Emergency And Exit Light Testing
- >Australian Standard - Annual Fire Safety Certificate
- >All Emergency Lighting – Emergency Lights and Exit Lights – Majestic Fire Protection sells, installs, tests and maintains highquality exit and emergency lighting systems. Rely on professionals who understand the security and safety concerns of the industry. We have helped hundreds of companies with their emergency lighting needs.
EMERGENCY LIGHTS AND EXIT LIGHTSAll Emergency Lighting – Emergency Lights and Exit Lights – Majestic Fire Protection sells, installs, tests and maintains highquality exit and emergency lighting systems. Rely on professionals who understand the security and safety concerns of the industry. We have helped hundreds of companies with their emergency lighting needs. According to the Building Code of Australia (BCA), if the exit from any room does not open onto a space with adequate natural light (in the event of an emergency) then Emergency & Exit Lighting is required. An emergency light is a battery-backed lighting device that comes on automatically when a building experiences a power outage. Emergency lights are standard in new commercial, industrial and high occupancy residential buildings. An Exit Light and Exit Signs are devices in a public facilities (such as a building, aircraft or boat) denoting the location of the emergency exit , guiding people to the closest exit in case of fire or other emergency. Exit signs are designed to be absolutely unmistakable and understandable to anyone. Majestic Fire Emergency Lighting can assist you with Repairs, Emergency Lighting Audits, Emergency Lighting replacement, updates and management reports. Failure of Emergency lights and Exit Signs could: Restrict the ability of safe evacuation of buildings Restrict the assistance of Emergency Teams that are responding to evacuations Exit Signs – As battery-backup systems became smaller and more efficient, some exit signs began to use a dual-power system. Under normal conditions, the exit sign was lit by mains power and the battery was in a charged state. In the event of a power outage, the battery would supply power to light the sign.
OTHER PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Fire Extinguishers
- Safety Signs & Stickers
- Passive Fire Protection
- Fire Safety Training
- Fire Safety Panel
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Doors
- Fire Blankets
- Fire and Smoke Alarms
- Exit & Emergency Lighting installation and Replacement
- Emergency Lighting – Exit and Emergency Lights – Exit Signs – Emergency Lights – Emergency Exit
Council Areas We Service– Blacktown Council – Burwood Council – Canterbury Bankstown Council – Cumberland Council – Fairfield Council – Georges River Council – Liverpool Council – Parramatta Council – Strathfield Council – Sydney Council – Woollahra Council –
- Council Fire Safety Orders
- All Services
- Fire Protection Products & Fire Safety Equipment
- About Majestic Fire
Phone No :(02) 9725 1711
You can now request service online by filling out the form below.
We pride ourselves on prompt response time and excellent service.