Warranty PeriodMajestic Fire warrants that the products mentioned below be free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Fire Extinguishers: Five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- Lighting: Two (2) years from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, any such defects will be repaired or replaced at no charge, products or parts of a product using new or refurbished that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
Please retain your receiptIn order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product, you must have clear proof of purchase.
ConditionWe will not be liable for any consequential loss (including personal injury) and the warranty will not apply to the extent that the defects were a consequence of: - Failure to use the product for the purpose for which it was intended
- Failure to service the product correctly to the relevant Australian Standards
- Damage caused by wear and tear
- Unauthorised modifications to the product
- Use of non-genuine parts or accessories
- Improper installation or maintenance